Do anyone have the lists of value stocks to recomment? Pls.

การลงทุนแบบเน้นคุณค่า ลงทุนหุ้น VI เน้นที่ปัจจัยพื้นฐานเป็นหลัก

โพสต์ โพสต์
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User
โพสต์: 85
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

Dear all,

I'd like to ask for a lists that might consider as the value stocks. Please anyone could recomment me.

Thank you :)
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Raphin Phraiwal
Verified User
โพสต์: 1342

Re: Do anyone have the lists of value stocks to recomment? P

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

titiwach เขียน:Dear all,

I'd like to ask for a lists that might consider as the value stocks. Please anyone could recomment me.

Thank you :)
Dear Khun Titiwach,
 You will find many interesting stocks in the ร้อยคนร้อยหุ้น section of this webboard. The informations contributed by the members are great. It will help you in picking the stocks. However, please read very carefully. Some stocks have already reached or surpassed its value, while others are still a bargain due to their (the companies') expected growth.
 It might be easier to give you a list, you might think, but by reading yourself, you will understand the basic ideology of looking at the stocks, and how to spot a good or great company when you see them.
 Good luck with your journey of selecting stocks. If you have any questions, the members here are more than willing to go give you guidance.

Sincerely,
:)
P.S. The money is yours to decide, the risk is yours to take.
รักในหลวงครับ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Mon money
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 3134

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

Raphin Phraiwal เขียน:
Dear Khun Titiwach,
เป็นบุญหนักหนาเหลือเกินที่ได้เกิดมาเป็นคนไทย เป็นคนไทยของพระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัวภูมิพลอดุลยเดชฯ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Raphin Phraiwal
Verified User
โพสต์: 1342

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

Raphin Phraiwal เขียน:the members here are more than willing to go give you guidance.
ขอแก้คำผิดหน่อยครับ คำว่า go พิมพ์เกินมาครับ  :wink:

ปล. ขอบคุณท่านประธานที่มาช่วยเตือนเองเลยครับ  :)
รักในหลวงครับ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
worapong
Verified User
โพสต์: 929

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

ก่อนอื่นก็ลองคัดรายชื่อธุรกิจที่คุณสามารถเข้าใจมันได้ครับ จากนั้นก็เลือกเฉพาะธุรกิจที่ยังมีอนาคตที่ดี ยังเติบโตได้อีกมาก ผู้บริหารก็ไม่ขี้โกงจนเกินไป แล้วก็สุดท้ายก็ซื้อเก็บไว้เฉพาะตัวที่ราคาไม่แพง
ฟังดูงี่เง่านะครับ ดูเหมือนมันต้องใช้เวลามากพอสมควร แต่มันเหมือนการสร้างตึกนะครับ การที่คุณศึกษาเอง ก็เหมือนทำฐานรากให้ดี มันช้าหน่อย แต่คุณไม่ต้องกลัวว่าเมื่อสร้างไปสูงๆแล้วมันจะถล่มลงมา การหาทางลัดเช่นถามเอานี่ คล้ายๆกับตึกที่อยากสร้างเร็ว ทำฐานรากไม่แน่น มันจะพังลงมาสักวัน
ส่วนวิธีหามูลค่าหุ้นก็มีหนังสือหลายเล่มครับ  ภาษาไทยดีๆก็มีเยอะแล้วครับ คงพอเพียงที่จะช่วยให้เราประเมินมูลค่าหุ้นได้แล้ว ทั้งของคุณพรชัย ดอกเตอร์นิเวศน์ คุณสุมาอี้ คุณมนตรี คุณวิบูลย์ เยอะแยะมากมายครับ ศึกษาเองมันสนุกดีด้วยนะครับ มันทำให้เราได้เรียนรู้สิ่งใหม่ๆอยู่เรื่อย ได้คิดนู่นคิดนี่ สารพัด มันเหมือนทำอาหารกินเองครับ เราจะรู้สึกว่ามันอร่อยกว่าที่เป็นจริงนิดหน่อย แบบเข้าข้างตัวเองครับ แล้วมันก็สนุกมากๆเลยครับ แล้วถ้าเราทำไปเรื่อยๆ มันก็น่าจะเก่งขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ทำอาหารได้อร่อยขึ้น แล้วก็มั่นใจในการถือหุ้นด้วย เวลาราคาลงก็ไม่ใจเสีย เพราะเรารู้ว่ามันดีจริง แล้วถ้าสงสัยหุ้นตัวไหน ก็มาโพสถามๆกันได้ครับ ในเวบมีพี่ๆน้องๆหลายคนที่เก่งเอามากๆเลยครับ
margin of safety
circle of competence
waiting for the perfect pitch
Mr. Boo
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 1841

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

Dear Khun Titiwach,
You will find many interesting stocks in the ร้อยคนร้อยหุ้น section of this webboard. The informations contributed by the members are great. It will help you in picking the stocks. However, please read very carefully. Some stocks have already reached or surpassed its value, while others are still a bargain due to their (the companies') expected growth.
It might be easier to give you a list, you might think, but by reading yourself, you will understand the basic ideology of looking at the stocks, and how to spot a good or great company when you see them.
Good luck with your journey of selecting stocks. If you have any questions, the members here are more than willing to give you guidance.

Sincerely,

P.S. The money is yours to decide, the risk is yours to take.
This advice is really brilliant. :cool:
Rabbit VS. Turtle
beammy
Verified User
โพสต์: 3345

โพสต์ที่ 7

โพสต์

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  ...
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
nott
Verified User
โพสต์: 87

โพสต์ที่ 8

โพสต์

ให้คำแนะนำที่ดีทุกคนเลยครับ  :cool:
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 4833
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

โพสต์ที่ 9

โพสต์

ดีทั้งคำแนะนำและภาษาเลยครับ สุดยอด  :bow:
การลงทุนที่มีค่าที่สุด คือการลงทุนในความรู้
http://www.yoyoway.com
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

Thanks for all value answers.

โพสต์ที่ 10

โพสต์

Now, I get some of the stocks that I will dig more info. If I'm not wrong, these names should be VI stocks.

+ ILINK
+ TRC
+ AIT
+ SNC

Thanks for all of your recommendation. But!!! If anyone have any additional stock names for me to study, please let me know.
woody
Verified User
โพสต์: 3763

Re: Thanks for all value answers.

โพสต์ที่ 11

โพสต์

titiwach เขียน:Now, I get some of the stocks that I will dig more info. If I'm not wrong, these names should be VI stocks.

+ ILINK
+ TRC
+ AIT
+ SNC

Thanks for all of your recommendation. But!!! If anyone have any additional stock names for me to study, please let me know.
Just for my curiosity, would it be possible for you to define the word "VI Stocks" for me?
Impossible is Nothing
sunrise
โพสต์: 2273

โพสต์ที่ 12

โพสต์

khun titiwach,

Just small normal comment.

It's might be difficult at the first time to understand the principle of the Value investor.

Many comments here just provide some good will for you. It might not good to hear at the begining but eventually you will understand what we try to communicate

Value investor might give you 1000% profit but rather to make you feel like saving with compound return that will create good investment for you. And the best thing is you can sleep well.

In ordrer to  start, my recommendation is
" Attitude change "

In my opionion, there are serveral way to be VI.
But only 1 important principle for me.
" Invest in anything I understand well at the miss price asset and better to be cheaper than it worth and eventually the value will drive the price right "
การลงทุนคือความเสี่ยง
แต่ความเสี่ยงสูงคือ ไม่รุ้ว่าอะไรคือจุดชี้เป็นชี้ตายของบริษัท
ความเสียงสุงที่สุด คือ ไม่รู้ว่าเลยว่าตัวเองทำอะไรอยู่
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo
โพสต์: 4833
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

โพสต์ที่ 13

โพสต์

titiwach เขียน:Now, I get some of the stocks that I will dig more info. If I'm not wrong, these names should be VI stocks.

+ ILINK
+ TRC
+ AIT
+ SNC

I'm curious too. How did you find all these stocks?
I'm asking because they just happended to be exactly same as my portfolio.
การลงทุนที่มีค่าที่สุด คือการลงทุนในความรู้
http://www.yoyoway.com
tanate@man
Verified User
โพสต์: 209

โพสต์ที่ 14

โพสต์

อ่านที่ signature ผมด้วยครับ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Rocker
Verified User
โพสต์: 4886

โพสต์ที่ 15

โพสต์

UMS  still undervalue
kok2029
Verified User
โพสต์: 562

โพสต์ที่ 16

โพสต์

ชอบลอกการบ้านก็ไม่บอก แต่ลอกแล้วก็ต้องเข้าใจด้วยนะครับ
เดี๋ยวถึงเวลาจริงๆจะสอบตกนะครับ

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
(แซวเล่นนะครับ)
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User
โพสต์: 852

โพสต์ที่ 17

โพสต์

The stocks worth 2 b watched;
1.Aeonts.................high roe,steady growth,benefit from interest rate of credit card charges 18->20%
2.Bgh......................have more branches(lower cost of services),cover all major cities,go inter,due           w                                 with some middle east countries 2 send their staffs 2 get its services.
3.Cawow................. The biggest player in the fitness business,the synergy among Cawow,Major and SF.
4.Dcc......................Next year will b the good year coz,the flood in many parts of Thailand recently,lower cost of energy,interest paid.
5.L&E.....................the big player in light n equipments with high dividend,low peg,p/e.
6.Tsc......................next year no tax coz BOI,S-CAR will boost the future sales.
7.Btc......................Logistic which near Suwannabhumi airport,price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
8.Csc.....................low p/e,better margin,,price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
9.Fancy.................the downtrend of rubber n more rubber plants these few years will force the rubber gardener 2 cut their old rubber trees,which will lower cost of Fancy.Anyway,its price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
10.Q-con..............Next year will b the good year ; lower cost of energy,interest paid.,price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
11.Ccp................Next year will b the good year ; lower cost of energy,interest paid.Have the good relationship with STEC.Good location...near suwannabhumi n pattaya is booming.,price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
12.Tgci................Next year will b the good year coz,the flood in many parts of Thailand recently,lower cost of energy,interest paid.Having tendency 2 sell the big plot of its landbank with the great profit.,price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
13.Umi...............Next year will b the good year coz,the flood in many parts of Thailand recently,lower cost of energy,interest paid.,price @ the safety zone....c p/bv n weekly chart.
1.My Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitichai ... 5514051589.
2.U may follow my stock comment via http://twitter.com/value_talk
3.กระทู้ที่โพสท์นี้เป็นความเห็นส่วนตัว การซื้อขายหุ้นขึ้นอยู่กับการใช้วิจารณญาณของแต่ละคน
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 18

โพสต์

[quote="sunrise"]khun titiwach,

Just small normal comment.

It's might be difficult at the first time to understand the principle of the Value investor.

Many comments here just provide some good will for you. It might not good to hear at the begining but eventually you will understand what we try to communicate

Value investor might give you 1000% profit but rather to make you feel like saving with compound return that will create good investment for you. And the best thing is you can sleep well.

In ordrer to
Lucky = Well prepare + Hard working + Experience + Learn from mistake and success
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 19

โพสต์

yoyo เขียน: I'm curious too. How did you find all these stocks?
I'm asking because they just happended to be exactly same as my portfolio.
Do not curious K.Yoyo!!! I got those names from K. Feng Hong and K.Yoyo. And I'd visited your blog as well. It's very useful. I'd planned to sit on the AIT's opportunity day. It'll be great, if I could know you and the other VI friends.
Lucky = Well prepare + Hard working + Experience + Learn from mistake and success
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 20

โพสต์

tanate@man เขียน:อ่านที่ signature ผมด้วยครับ
Actually, I got a lot of painful investment experience from daytrade and technical style. Thus, I'd changed my mind set. By the way, I'm appreciated for your concern. Thanks. :)
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 21

โพสต์

[quote="Rocker"]UMS
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 22

โพสต์

[quote="david"]The stocks worth 2 b watched;
1.Aeonts.................high roe,steady growth,benefit from interest rate of credit card charges 18->20%
2.Bgh......................have more branches(lower cost of services),cover all major cities,go inter,due
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
por_jai
Verified User
โพสต์: 14338

โพสต์ที่ 23

โพสต์

titiwach เขียน: Actually, I got a lot of painful investment experience from daytrade and technical style. Thus, I'd changed my mind set. By the way, I'm appreciated for your concern. Thanks. :)
8) For TRC
    and your style of keening in technical style,
    Can you please look at the graph of this stock in late october.
    Can you describe what is a reason for it's going so high in such a short time.
กรูเก่ง กิเลสเก่งกว่า
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 24

โพสต์

por_jai เขียน:
8) For TRC
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
por_jai
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 25

โพสต์

8) Another question pls,
    You said that you already had TRC in your port.
    At what time did you have it and what was the main reason for having it in your port ?
กรูเก่ง กิเลสเก่งกว่า
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
titiwach
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 26

โพสต์

[quote="por_jai"]8) Another question pls,
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
por_jai
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 27

โพสต์

titiwach เขียน:
I bought TRC last week. I got this stock name from K.Feng Hong. He'd mentioned about 3 stocks, which had TRC, ILINK, SEAFCO. So, I searched more info on those stocks. I found that TRC had a very bright future in its field. Due to Thailand had to expand and invent in Gas Pipe a lot as we could saw any example from the developed countries.
8) Thank you very much .
     For me your style seems quite offensive.
กรูเก่ง กิเลสเก่งกว่า
โพสต์โพสต์